Systems Realization requires sophisticated hardware / software partitioning to meet the cost, performance and functionality targets. In general, embedded system designers have to find a solution within the multi-dimensional space of
- Behavior - the correct functioning for each use case.
- Timing - performance as well as real-time aspects.
- Concurrency - parallel handling of user and environmental requests.
- Structure - for example, for manufacturing, servicability, reliability reasons.
MLE has specialized in design methodologies for finding appropriate solutions on time and on budget. These design methodologies comprise:
- Rapid Prototyping and Virtual Prototypes
- Platform-Based Design
- Hardware / Software Co-Design and Co-Verification